- Manage compliance of the WAMS Clinic with GPAplus Accreditation and QMS standards and secures accreditation.
- Manage implementation of quality improvement initiatives within the WAMS Clinic.
- Communicate to all Clinic staff the vision for continuous improvement at WAMS and ensure that staff performance is aligned with the vision.
- Develop a Clinic Practice Manual to standardize client treatment for use by all Clinic staff.
- Provide advice to the CEO on ways to maximise revenue from Medicare and Practice Incentive Payments.
- Manages staff relations with direct reports fairly and effectively.
- Demonstrate through consistent behaviour understanding of, respect for and compliance with the principles of Aboriginal community control.
- Maintain relationships with other AMSs in the region and other health service providers.
- Negotiate partnerships to improve primary health care delivery and address the determinants of health.
- Represent WAMS at meetings, conferences and workshops where required in consultation with the WAMS CEO.
- Registered and Enrolled Nurse
What do you like about working in your job at WAMS
I enjoy the sense of family and camaraderie that WAMS offers me along with the sense of purpose. I enjoy experiencing watching WAMS ‘grow their own’ workers. It’s extremely satisfying knowing WAMS can offer education through AH&MRC as our staff broaden their horizons.