- To plan and facilitate play groups for children and families in the Walgett Shire
- To ensure quality service delivery developmental age appropriate activities for children aged birth to 8 years
- To ensure the children are provided with quality toys and equipment for play group
- To assist the Co-ordinator in the delivery of the Children’s Mobile Service (CMS) in the designate towns, working towards the following goals:
- to bring people with small children together to share ideas, improve skills, disseminate information, and meet others in the same situation
- to assist in the child’s development of a positive self-image, and skills in social, physical, health and cultural areas.
- Currently studying Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
What do you like about working in your job at WAMS
In my role at Goonimoo I enjoy attending playgroup and planning activities for the children to participate in. As part of this I like to model the play activity so as to engage the shy children in the activity as well.