- Primary Health Care to Walgett and surrounding communities
- Access to Obstetric and Midwifery Services along with care during all stages of a women’s pregnancy, that is, before during and after the birth.
- Collaboration and assistance to the Midwife in conducting programmes on an individual and group basis, in accordance with the funding guidelines.
- Provide support and encouragement to women and their family during their child-bearing years.
- Certificate III Primary Health Care
What do you like about working in your job at WAMS
I enjoy working with families, mothers and new mums. It is great to see the WAMS Midwifery Service interact with the community in a positive way.